Dealing with data corruption issue is the tiresome problem, i.e., faced by several users. Mainly, there are two causes behind the corruption in pen drive such as logical and physical issues. In case, any one of the issues occurs so, it may lead to corruption in USB without taking time. At times, users looking for appropriate solutions to resolve the problem such as how to recover data from corrupted USB drive. Do not worry! today in this write-up we are going to discuss the top methods for the same. Simply go through the entire article to know how to recover data from corrupted pen drive in Windows 8.1 instantly.
Recover Data From Corrupted Pen Drive Within A Few Clicks
There are various manual ways are present over the internet to recover data from corrupted pen drive. But, those solutions does not provide any surety to give an appropriate outcome. So, it’s better to opt an alternative technique named as Pen Drive Recovery software. This is the perfect way to recover data from corrupted pen drive. This pen drive recovery tool has the capability to recover data from corrupted pen drive in Windows 8.1 without any hassle. Moreover, with the help of this software, you can quickly restore deleted, corrupted and formatted data from USB. This tool is equipped with efficient features which provides a secure recovery procedure. Besides, it supports the recovery of corrupted files from all brand pen drives of any size. And compatible with all versions of Windows Operating System.
Searching For Something Free to recover data from corrupted pen drive
Still Worrying that we did not mention any manual way to recover data from corrupted pen drive in Windows 8.1. Wait, here in this section, we are going to discuss the free solution for the same. Basically, the method is discussed in an appropriate manner. You just have to follow all the below-listed steps to resolve the issue such as recover data from corrupted USB. Let’s have a look:
- Using Windows scan for logical issues
- Firstly, plug in the USB drive to your local machine.
- Now, go to My Computer and choose the Removable Disk icon.
- Then, right-click the Removable Disk Icon after that open its Properties.
- Click on the Tools.
- Here, choose the Check Now button.
- Subsequently, you will be given two check disk options like Automatically fix file system error and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. You have to check both options properly.
- Click on begin, this will automatically start the scanning process
- Lastly, close the program after completion of the scanning procedure
- Now, follow the below-stated steps, if you are utilizing the Windows 10 and below versions to fix corrupted pen drive without losing data:
- Initially, insert the flash drive into your system
- Navigate to This PC and select the Removable Disk icon.
- Then, right-click on the Removable Disk Icon and simply open its Properties.
- Here, hit on the Tools option
- Now, choose the Rebuild to proceed ahead
- Quit the window after completion of the process perfectly.
- Finally, eject the USB flash drive from your computer.
Hopefully, you will get the expected results if no then, you have to proceed forward to another method. Because your pen drive having some physical issues.
What to do If the Pen Drive Having Physical Issues?
After performing the above-stated steps you become able to know that your pen drive is having some physical issue. In these circumstances, the USB required to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. If you think that resolving the issue of self is resolving the problem, so you are not right. It might be lead to even worse situations. So, you have to get help from the professional who is an expert in this field. Additionally, in the incoming segment, we have explained some common errors occurs due to physical issues with your flash drive and their resolutions. Give a look:
Error #1: Please Insert A Disk Into USB Drive Format
To resolve this cumbersome issue, just follow the below-listed steps in a sequential manner:
- Start Disk Management by right-clicking in This PC and Manage then Storage or just press Windows + X keys
- Now, right-click on the removable disk partition on the disk map. Afterward, select Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- Ultimately, change the drive letter with any other disk letter that has not been used previously.
Error #2: Undetectable Pen Drive
In this section, you will get an effective solution to most usual query such as how to fix undetectable pen drive. The method is discussed in an appropriate manner. Mainly, the solution is partitioned into two steps. You have to follow both of them to get the satisfactory verdict.
- Recognize the Drive
- First of all, navigate to Start then Control Panel>>Device Manager After that, expand the list following to Disk Drives option
- Here, you can view a down facing arrow now, double click on it and choose the option to Enable Device.
- Now, hit on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed ahead.
- At last, click on Finish to end up the process.
- Allocating the Disk Letter
- Primarily, go to Start>>Control Panel>>System and Security>>Administrative Tools and choose Computer Management option.
- Here, right-click the USB and then select the Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- Now, hit on the ADD and opt OK.
- Additionally, by opting the pen drive to assign any obtainable disk letter
- Eventually, click on the USB flash drive to specify it as Online.
Error #3: Broken Disk connectors and Dead USB Drives
This error occurs because of physical damage to the device. So, to fix this by self is the most foolish thing. In this situation, directly contact an expert to take help.
In case, the above stated manual ways do not provide you with the required resultant. So, you can take help of this Windows programmed Fix it For Me utility. It will definitely help you out.
In this write-up, we highlight the best techniques to recover data from corrupted pen drive in Windows 8.1. It is highly recommended to opt an alternative way named as pen drive recovery tool. Because the free solutions having lots of limitations. So, it is better to go with an effective way. Moreover, you can select anyone else from them as per your preference.